As a Project Manager you ensure effective and efficient management, organization and delivery of projects, with focus on quality, costs and scope. The projects mainly concern the execution of irradiations on materials and fuels to generate data for customers involved in the development and operation of nuclear reactors.
You will be working within our department Fuels & Materials Irradiations. The current developments in advanced nuclear reactors result in growth of our business in the R&D projects.
- You have bachelors’s/ master degree on a technical subject (engineering, physics, chemistry);
- Minimal 5 years of experience in technical or R&D projects, from which 3 years as project manager;
- Project management experience supported by education in PRINCE2 or IPMA;
- Experience with project management tools like SAP and MS projects;
- Nuclear experience is a nice to have, but not required;
- You have good communication, technical reporting and presentation skills;
- You are a team player with an ability to work independently, pro-active, entrepreneurial and ready to accept challenges and responsibilities;
- Focused on quality and safety;
- A team player with good ownership;
- Inquisitive and results-oriented;
- Structured and organized;